Permanent NdFeB Magnet Rod Neodymium Magnet
|10-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50.88 US $48.5 US $45|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: OD25
- Shape: Bar
- Grade: N38
- Place of Origin: Zhuzhou China (Mainland)
- Composite: NdFeB Magnet
- Origin: Hunan
- Application: Industrial Magnet
- Coating: Nickel
- Packaging Details: According Customers′ Requirement
- Type: Permanent
- Specification: SGS
Our company has been specializing in producing NdFeB magnet for 16years ,We
developed many permanent magnet applications , we have experience on designing magnetic flux
and assembling complicated magnetic construction such as Halbach ring magnets.
Our company ordered special SUS304 ,SUS316, stainless tube as outside shell and
select quality permanent magnet to combine strong magnet bar , we have special equipment to
Process them , we can guarantee the top flux 1.3T of bar magnet .And they can be used in 350
Degree C (top temperature) . Th e life can be 5-8 years.
We delivered bar magnet with Eco -friendly packaging material , we deliver the goods promptly . And our price of grate magnet bar will be competitive all over the world.
1. Material: Rare earth, Neodymium-Iron-Boron
2. Grade: N30-N50, N30M, N30H-N48H, N30SH-N45SH, N28UH-
H40UH, N28EH, N38EH.
3. Coating: Ni, Zn, Gold, Silver, Epoxy, chemical plating Ni, etc.
4. Magnetization direction: According to customer's requirements;
5. Application: Sensors, Motors, Rotors, Wind turbines/wind generators, Loudspeakers, Magnetic hooks & holder, Filters, Automobiles, etc.
*Extreme strong Br Resident induction.
*Excellent demagnetization resistance capability.
*Good Price relative to its high magnetic properties.
*OEM order is acceptable with competitive price.
The most powerful permanent magnet, offers a great return for cost & performance, have the highest field/surface strength(Br), high coercivity(Hc), can be easily formed into various shapes and sizes. Be reactive with moisture and oxygen, usualy supplied by plating (Nickel, Zinc, Passivatation, Epoxy coating, etc. ).
Surface Magnetic Field(GS)